martes, 21 de abril de 2009

How Common Is Masturbation Really

An old joke observes that 98 percent of people masturbate--and the other 2 percent are lying.

But according to a recent study based on a representative sample of American adults, only 38 percent of women said they'd masturbated at all during the past year. The figure for men was 61 percent.

Check it out here:
http://blogs.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/200903/how-common-is-masturbation-really

No hay comentarios: